Last updated: Feb 10, 2022
Build the Owl3D community for everyone
Thank you for being with us, and we hope you’ve enjoyed 3D images and videos so far! Owl3D is a friendly and inclusive community where people from diverse backgrounds feel they belong. We allow many kinds of content to be in our community. Still, we have to be careful with some artworks as they can potentially send the wrong message. To preserve a high-quality and inclusive environment for everyone, Owl3D has the right to moderate any public content.
We understand that mature content is very complex and has many implications. Anything that includes nudity, partial nudity with sexual implications, or even no nudity but with sexual implications, drug usage, shocking or disturbing images should be mature content. Given that we are still figuring out the best way to accommodate mature content, please think twice and be respectful if you choose to share them with the public.
Owl3D community is not the place to post pornography, hentai, or any form of erotic content. Any explicit descriptions, links, displays of sexual organs, or activities intended to stimulate erotic rather than aesthetic or emotional feelings are liable to be removed. Contents that fail to abide by Oculus Content Guidelines are liable to be removed too. If your content has been detected for any violation, Owl3D will have to take them down from the public space. These contents are not tolerated, and accounts are suspended or even terminated.
Oculus Content Guidelines
The following are not allowed on the Oculus platform:
- Pornography, including content for the purpose of sexual gratification.
- Excessively violent or exploitative content (including torture, rape, child abuse or exploitation, human trafficking, animal abuse, cannibalism, glorification of gore, and dismemberment).
- Hate speech, harmful stereotypes, or the promotion or incitement of violence against individuals or groups based on protected characteristics. We don’t allow content that attacks people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, and serious disease or disability.
- Bullying, harassment, or threats against individuals.
- Content created by organizations or individuals engaged in terrorist, organized hate, or organized violence activity.
- Content with the intent to glorify, praise, or support real terrorists, organized hate, or organized violence organizations or the leaders or individuals involved in these activities.
- Content that promotes suicide, self harm, or eating disorders.
- Content that spams, defrauds, or misleads for the purpose of harming users.
- Real money gambling or promoting or giving users the ability to redeem or cash out in-game currencies or objects.
- Content that facilitates the real world sale of regulated goods such as illegal or prescription drugs, firearms, explosives, and firearm accessories.
- Health-related claims or content that relates to the diagnosis, mitigation, cure, or treatment of a disease or medical condition; or claims that the devices, content, or software are medical devices.
- Content that exploits sensitive current or historical events, including natural disasters, deaths, serious diseases, or crises.
- Applications directed to children or users under the age of 13.